Entering data is as easy as selecting a point, route or “I’m here, and then placing info on the map.
- Select Points in the menu
- You will see a list of point types to place on the map
- Use the cross-hair symbol to place your point
- Once you place a point, you can describe and save it.
- Zoom in to your start location
- Select a route category
- Click on the start, click to add line segments and double click to end your line.
- Once you end the line, you can describe and save it.
This works best on a mobile device.
- Click I’m here
- Select a category
- Your browser may request to use your location
- Describe your location and save it
- Place point
- From your computer, select uploads
- select the photo you want to upload
This upload feature does not work on an iOS device.
- From your computer, select uploads and describe the document you are uploading.
- This will be sent directly to the project administrator, who can review the data and place it on the map.
Deleting your entry
- If you created a point or route, you can click on it
- Press delete
You can select a route or point entered by someone else and add your own comment.